So many delicious options.
Uhhhhhhh, nah-nah nah-nah.
Look at the hot, buttery potato. In its simplest state — with just a little butter and some kosher salt — that thing is going to be completely delicious. Now add herbs, cheese, meat, veggies, and you’ve got a great (and probably cheap) dinner on your hands. Before we get into all the topping possibilities, here’s how to make a baked potato:
• Use a russet potato — the dirty-looking brown kind, not the waxy kind — because it’s starchy and works best for this kind of thing.
• Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
• Scrub the potato clean under water, dry it with a towel, then poke a few holes through to the center of it with a fork.
• Bake the potato for one hour or until tender.
• Slice into it, fluff it up inside with a fork, then add butter, salt, and pepper.
Now you know the basics. Here are some other ideas.
Sweet Potato With Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese, and Honey
Roasted grapes might seem a little strange, but their sweetness pairs with goat cheese really nicely. Find the recipe on How Sweet It Is.
Powered by WPeMatico